You can have a contract sent to you to sign.
You can also print the contract and send it to the fund.
We then send your employer a copy of the contract.
Private pension saving is an important opportunity which all wage earners should consider.
Two investment portfolios
The Fund offers two investment options
- Assets mainly invested in securities, along with assets of the obligatory pension fund
- Assets solely invested in national deposits
Private pension is the best savings option
- Private pension is the best way to increase your old age pension.
- The tax incentive is obvious: up to 4% contribution of wages is tax free and in addition, employees receive 2% contribution from the employer.
- Private pension accounts are not subject to investment income tax.
- Private pension accounts are not declared as assets in your income tax return, and so they do not affect payments of interest benefits on housing loans, nor of child benefit.
- Private pension is exempt from creditors and therefore is not subject to attachment in cases of financial troubles or insolvency.
- Pension payments are subject to income tax in the same way as earned income. All individual taxpayers are entitled to a personal tax card which reduces income tax.